A foot (symbol: ft) is a unit of length. It is equal to 0.3048 m, and used in the imperial system of units and United States customary units. The unit of foot derived from the human foot. It is subdivided into 12 inches.
An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The millimeter (symbol: mm) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to 1/1000 meter (or 1E-3 meter), which is also an engineering standard unit. 1 inch = 25.4 mm.
- How many millimeters are in 5 feet and 9.8 inches?
- 5 feet and 9.8 inches is equal to how many millimeters?
- How to convert 5 feet and 9.8 inches to millimeters?
- What is 5 feet and 9.8 inches in millimeters?
- How many is 5 feet and 9.8 inches in millimeters?