A foot (symbol: ft) is a unit of length. It is equal to 0.3048 m, and used in the imperial system of units and United States customary units. The unit of foot derived from the human foot. It is subdivided into 12 inches.
An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The millimeter (symbol: mm) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to 1/1000 meter (or 1E-3 meter), which is also an engineering standard unit. 1 inch = 25.4 mm.
- How many mm are in 1 feet 8.9 inches?
- 1 feet 8.9 inches is equal to how many mm?
- How to convert 1 feet 8.9 inches to mm?
- What is 1 feet 8.9 inches in mm?
- How many is 1 feet 8.9 inches in mm?
feetmm.com © 2022