An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The millimeter (symbol: mm) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to 1/1000 meter (or 1E-3 meter), which is also an engineering standard unit. 1 inch = 25.4 mm.
- How many millimeters are in 1 feet and 6 inches?
- 1 feet and 6 inches is equal to how many millimeters?
- How to convert 1 feet and 6 inches to millimeters?
- What is 1 feet and 6 inches in millimeters?
- How many is 1 feet and 6 inches in millimeters?